Golden Girls...

     I love seeing all the young starlets getting all dolled up for the Golden Globes.  The dress, the jewels, the shoes, the hair, I love seeing the final outcome.  Here are my favorites of the evening...


                                                                         
                                                    Anne Hathaway is the epitome of sexy and sultry in this low open     
                                                                            back Giorgio Armani Privé gown.
                    

I loved that Mila chose a vibrant green gown to compliment her dark locks. 


I'm a huge Modern Family fan, as you can imagine I was thrilled to see Sara Hyland
looking radiant on the red carpet.  I loved that she added a chunky necklace to a
soft and ethereal nude gown.  I think her new bangs complemented her updo perfectly.
 


Emma Stone was probably one of the biggest curve balls of the night for me. 
I loved loved loved the color and simplicity of her Peach Calvin Klein dress.  I
have to say she was my pick for Best Dressed of the night.


1 sweet notes:

oomph. said...

i have to say emma as well...simple and beautiful from her hair to flawless face to her dress.

rockoomph.blogspot.com

Post a Comment