Foodie Fitness Friday . . .

The weather has been so warm and humid lately that the tought of a hot dish is truly unappealing.  I wanted to prepare a fresh and light meal that was quick and easy, since George and I don't eat red meat we rely on seafood as a source of lean protein.  I prepared Seafood Shish Kabobs that consisted of shrimp, imitation crab meat, avocado, and cherry tomatoes. The total preparation time is about 10 mins and each Shish Kabob is under 100 calories. For dessert we had fresh berries purchased from our local Farmers Market. I hope you all have a lovely weekend!


2 sweet notes:

Unknown said...

Looks delicious. Thanks for sharing - I really need to try this! have a lovely day!


new post: click here
follow me

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

That looks so healthy and amazingly delish!

Post a Comment