Obsessions...

High waisted shorts are definitely my current obsession. I love that I can wear them casually paired with a flowy top, sandals or wedges for lazy summer days but I can also easily throw on a pair of sexy pumps and bold statement jewelry for a hot summer night out.


Daytime Look...shorts:Urban Outfitters, white pocket racerback top:boutique, wedges: xhilaration...I love them because they're a bit of a mix of a wedge and clog, which is THE trend of the moment. I have to be honest I wasn't too crazy about the whole clog comeback but it definitely grew on me.





Night time Look...shorts:Urban Outfitters(They're the exact same pair as my daytime look shorts but in a darker shade which makes them a bit dressier), top:Urban Outfitters( I ♥ the shoulder cutout detail, it's so subltle and unexpected), leggings: Target, black pumps: Urban Outfitters, round disc bracelet:vintage/Out of Vogue.

3 sweet notes:

Lorin Kelly said...

Love the style and hair color! :)

xo
Lo

www.lorinkellyspotlights.blogspot.com

s said...

WOW I loove both the outfits!! The top in the 2nd outfit is so gorgeous on you!

My sister has those wedges too, and she says it's like walking on carpet!

Velociraptor said...

I love the high-waisted shorts trend! And I totally agree with you that they are both day and night wear appropriate.


tacosandfreecandy.blogspot.com

Post a Comment