"R" is for Rosie...

I've always loved monogram jewelry and am always excited when I find rare and unique pieces. I recently placed an order for a custom monogram initial necklace, which was hand made by a freelance jewelry designer at a small boutique in Costa Mesa called The Hive located at The Lab...after 2 weeks I finally got the call that my necklace was ready. It was definitely worth the wait...I get so many compliments whenever I wear it, it's so dainty and perfect for everyday wear.






2 sweet notes:

Lindsay With An "A" said...

Very cool! I love your hair in this post. I am so glad you stopped by my blog because that allowed me to find yours...I love it :) Your skin looks AMAZING in the picture on your banner! What did you use on your cheeks?? xx

http://lindsaylovesitall.blogspot.com

Rosie said...

Thanks Lindsay, I used lilicent cream blush by MAC, it gives your skin a beautiful dewey finish!

Post a Comment