BAG LADY!!!!

I am definitely a girl whose loyal to her designers. Without a doubt one of my ultimate favorites is Mr. Marc Jacobs, the man can do no wrong. From the moment his diffusion line, MARC BY MARC JACOBS hit the runway in 2001 I have been obsessed. I adore the vintage aesthetic and girly details in all the pieces. His handbags are exquisite ( I own one in every color now, I know it's become an obsession). Just when I think that I've purchased the most beautiful bag that Marc Jacobs has designed, he goes on to prove me wrong by debuting an even more uh-mazing one. I recently invested in two amazing handbags for the upcoming season. The first one is the MARC BY MARC JACOBS 'Classic Q - Baby Aidan' Satchel , a beatiful Merlot leather bowling bag with matte gold-tone hardware and signature print lining, retail price $458.







I also purchased the MARC BY MARC JACOBS 'Twisted Q - Lil Riz' Hobo in black, retail price $428. It has a slouchy silhouette that defines a supple leather hobo fashioned with a twisted strap. The utility-inspired logo plate brands the banded top, cleverly designed with a concealed zip pocket. It's the perfect black go-to handbag that I can wear with everything.



If you are looking to invest in a handbag I highly recommend any MARC BY MARC JACOBS piece, the quality is unlike any other and it's definitely an investment that will last you a lifetime. HAPPY SHOPPING!!!

0 sweet notes:

Post a Comment