Shoulder Details...

Enjoying the last couple weeks of summer wearing one of my favorite summer dresses (Urban Outfitters).  Even though I've never visited Paris, I feel every bit the role of a Parisian girl who goes from shop to shop with a skinny latte in hand and the latest VOGUE issue on the other in search of her next vintage treasure.  I love the cutout shoulders, it's definitely been one of my favorite trends this season, it's an unexpected little flesh of skin which adds an element of sultry romance to any dress.



                                                        

     

5 sweet notes:

Donna said...

aww you look so beautiful <3 i love the color of your hair!! do you do it yourself or get it professionally done?

donnadell.blogspot.com

Rosie said...

Thanks Donna, I actually get it professionally done. I've been going to the same girl for years now, she's amazing.

Andee Layne said...

just stunning! loving the cut out shoulders xo

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Beautiful look! And your hair is just gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

ohhh i love this shirt! :)

xoxo,
Alicia
Wholesomefashion.blogspot.com

Post a Comment