Valentine's Day Inspiration...

Valentine's Day is a mere 4 days away and ever since I was a little girl I've loved
the idea behind it...the exchange of sweet treats and Valentine's Day cards, it's
oh so very romantic.  As an adult I still love Valentine's Day because it's yet
again another excuse to get all dolled up and celebrate with my guy.  I'm
always inspired by two different kinds of looks on this special day...

Romantic Reds and Pretty Pale Pinks

I thought that creating two inspiration boards would help me decide what to wear
this Valentine's Day but that only made my choice more difficult, both options are dreamy...


Untitled
                                                                                                                      

Untitled

2 sweet notes:

Anonymous said...

Oh I LOVE that pink Nars palette! Really nice selection!
Great blog dear x

Guadalupe said...

I would do the Romantic Reds!! So valentines day attire.

Post a Comment