NYE Beauty Look . . . Rebel Lips!

Hello ladies, first of all I'd like to start by thanking all of you for sending me such sweet comments and
e-mails. It truly makes my day when I read such kind words from you girls. Now on to today's post, I wanted to share the make-up looks I've been playing around with and contemplating for NYE. This first look is by far my personal favorite. I  love enhancing my pale skin during the winter months by pairing it with a bold lip. I wanted this entire look to be focused around the gorgeous bold lip color (Rebel by MAC) so I kept my eyes nude with a very defined winged eyeliner and bold lashes. I also kept blush to a miniumum (Elf Pink Passion) because I wanted my skin to have an ivory finish.  
Please feel free to contact me if you have questions about the specific make-up products used for this look.

0 sweet notes:

Post a Comment