OOTD . . . Work Attire!

As a little girl I loved dressing up, I rarely wore pants and to this day I prefer dresses and skirts over anything else. I'm probably the only person at work that doesn't take advantage of Casual Friday, even on that day I would much rather wear a lady-like dress instead of jeans. As soon as I tried on this dress I felt like I was channeling my inner Audrey Hepburn. Nothing beats a classic black and white shift dress, it's absolutely timeless. I added a pop of color by pairing it with a pair of lovely red pumps. I kept accessories clean and simple.
Dress: Forever 21
Watch: Marc by Marc Jacobs
Bracelet: Forever 21

1 sweet notes:

Treasurebox said...

WOW, its very easy and nice method and post you share are very helpful for my project of making garden sheds cover. Thanks

Post a Comment