Sneak Peek! Kate Spade Beauty bag . . .

 I previously did a "What's in my Bag" post (which you can see here ) so I thought I would do a follow up post with a "Sneak Peek into my beauty bag". . . I scored a ridiculous deal on my Kate Spade cosmetics bag a couple weeks ago.  I looooove it! The bright polka dots make my heart go pitter patter . . . so girly and fun! Again, as I mentioned in my Handbag Sneak Peak post, I am a compulsive neat freak, OCD to the max!!! Which is why I keep only the bare essentials in both my handbag and beauty bag. So here goes ladies, a sneak peek into my beauty world . . .

1. Kate Spade Cosmetics bag
2. MAC Mineralize in Medium Plus
3. Anti-Bacterial/Nail File
4. MAC Opulash Mascara in Bad Bad Black
5. Fluidline in Blacktrack
6. MAC Large Powder Brush # 150
7. MAC Skin Refresher Finishing Mist
8. Studio Fix Fluid in NC 30
9. EOS Lip Balm in Summer Fruit
10. MAC Lipstick in See Sheer
11. MAC Blush in Well Dressed
12. MAC Buffer Brush #181

0 sweet notes:

Post a Comment