Clare Vivier . . .

I've been eyeing the Clare Vivier envelope clutch for the past couple months. I love "The La Pochette" the neutral color enhanced by a bright neon colored stripe down the middle . . . GENIUS! Who knew such a simple concept could make such a strong statement . . . Clare Vivier did! "The Foldover" is also amazing in it's own right and perfect for a night out.  My favorite is The Foldover in royal blue pebbled stone leather...looooove it! Although I don't have one of my own yet in the spirit of giving and being a great sister I think I might scoop up 2 of these stunners as Christmas gifts for my sisters . . . maybe a 3rd one for myself as well.

Check out her full collection here!

1 sweet notes:

Your Daily Fix: said...

oh i love the tan ones with the neon details!!!

Post a Comment