ZARA Picks . . .

Not only is this post dedicated to all the beautiful garments at Zara, but also consider this my shameless plug to friends, family, and my boy that for future birthdays and Christmas a Zara gift card would be the perfect gift card for yours truly. Although I'm on a major shopping diet I looooooved this sequined dress so much that I cleaned out my closet and sold some items that I hadn't worn in years and used the profit to buy this little number. It was the last one in my size too, it was meant to be.

3 sweet notes:

hire web developer said...

Awesome designs. I am sure these will be highly impressible and gorgeous with my girl friend as she is well heighted and these are basically meant for medium heighted people.

MJ said...

Great picks! Zara is my favorite, and I love all of these looks. Thanks for your comment-following you now!

follow me back!
stylebymj.blogspot.com

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

omg! that first dress is gorgeous!

Post a Comment