J. Crew Fall Winter 2011 . . .

J. Crew's 2011 Fall Winter Lookbook has me wrapped me around it's little finger. Yes I know, we're a mere 9 days into Summer and I'm already thinking about Fall.  What can I say, the Fashion Industry is always one step ahead. What do I love most about this collection? The BRIGHT COLORS, for Fall?  YES PLEASE! Per usual the Men's looks are quite easy on the eyes, they're the epitome of NY sophistication . . . crisp clean lines + perfect tailored fit = dapper  gentlemen as only J.Crew knows how.


3 sweet notes:

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I love le Crew more with each passing season!

Audrey Allure said...

Such gorgeous looks; love the flats!

Hope Adela Pasztor said...

I love the 1960's vibe! =)

http://pinchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment