Hair Diaries . . .


Believe it or not . . .

My las haircut was over 3 years ago

            ♥ I don't own a hair straightner or a blow dryer

 ♥ I've been going to the same hairstylist
for about 8 years, she's uh-mazing!


My pick for top 3 Hair Products . . .                                I keep my hair healthy by . . .

Pantene Pro-V Breakage to Strenght Shampoo                Allowing it to air dry naturally
             
Pantene Pro-V Restore Beautiful Lengths Conditioner       Washing it every other day

Pantene Pro-V Nature Fusion Smoothing Creme             Limiting my heating tool use to
                                                                                        strictly only a curling iron for special ocassions 

Wise words from my hair stylist . . .

You wear your hair every single day of your life, invest in it.
              

3 sweet notes:

FRANKIE HEARTS FASHION said...

wow...you hair is absolutely gorgeous! xo

Unknown said...

you have GORGEOUS hair. wow!

augustalolita said...

omg girl!! your hair is gorgeous!! i love it <3

Post a Comment