Subdued Eyes...

My interpretation of the "Subdued Smoky Eye" for Spring and Summer consists of just
two products, eyeliner and mascara.  I've mentioned before that the 1960's hold a near
and dear place in my heart, the music and fashion of that time brings a smile to my face 
and a twinkle to my eyes.  My"Subdued Smoky Eye" is inspired by the sultry sirens of the
60's...Sophia Loren and Brigitte Bardot perfected this look which consists of refined and 
winged eyeliner with double coated lashes paired with soft pink blush, and pale pink lips...
I used two eyeliners for this look both by MAC.
Layering the two liners helps the look last all day.
Fluidline eyeliner: Blacktrack
Liquid Liner: Boot Black
MAC Lipstick: Lustering
MAC Blush: Sincere

7 sweet notes:

Dearest Lou said...

i think you're so pretty! i love your makeup in these pictures {: you have such a cute blog i'm happy i found it! if you get a chance you should check out my blog and follow if you like it {:
xoxo
your newest follower
http://missprettypeacock.blogspot.com/

Mikelle Jade said...

you hair is amazing. I LOVE the color :)

Unknown said...

Oh my word! You are gorgeous!! I wish I could do make up like that ... I think i might poke my eye out though (:

Rosie said...

Thanks for all the sweet comments ladies :)

cuteredbow said...

Really nice make up ! Thanks for visiting my blog !

http://cuterebow.blogspot.com

lipoooo said...

so really good ;)

Lindsay With An "A" said...

Love this look! That MAC "Blacktrack" liner is a favorite of mine! You have such a great blog!

Post a Comment