Braided Beauties...

The summer weather here in Southern California has been unusually cool...well that was up until this week.  We've been hit by 90+ degree weather these last couple of days, which in any other case would be the norm for mid August,  however since we've been spoiled this season with surprisingly pleasant 75 degree weather for the most part, the heat seems to be too much for any girl to be bothered wearing her hair down.  I've been resorting to the ever so chic side braid these past couple of days. I love that it's a fun and girly alternative to the pony-tail, it just seems that you put a little bit more effort don't you think?


           
                                                                          These girls make it look effortless...
 


3 sweet notes:

Law1sfab said...

Your hair looks great, I love the colour ....my hair is just a mess, I have tried this but i always look a bit mad when I do it. Anyway cute blog xxx

Rosie said...

@Vintage and Cake..thanks for stopping by, I'm glad you enjoy and are now following Rose~Sea. xoxo Rosie

M said...

love the braid, I tried this a while ago but it did not turn out as good as yours...most try again!
lovely blog btw.

xx
MarielsCastle

Post a Comment