Cherish your Jewels . . .

Hello Ladies, so I don't know if I've mentioned this before but I constantly find myself perusing through Interior Design inspiration boards. In my opinion Interior Design and Organized Spaces go hand in hand.  Today I thought I'd share some insight and tips on how I keep my jewels organized.  I love earrings and constantly find myself purchasing inexpensive finds from F21 and H & M.  I like to keep them organized in Jewelry Trays (purchased at Target) so that when I'm getting ready all of my options are easily visible.  The same goes for my cocktail rings . . . I can't tell you what a time saver it is (especially for those early Monday through Friday mornings) to keep my jewelry organized in a simple yet functional way.


 I used Christmas gift cards to purchase this Necklace Display Frame that I've had my eye on for a while.  It was an online purchase from PB Teen.  I'm expecting the shipment this week which means I have a fun weekend project ahead of me so stay tuned for an update post.   


0 sweet notes:

Post a Comment