The Drybar . . .

   
I discovered The Drybar about a year ago when they finally opened an Orange County Location.  So if you're not famililar with The Drybar allow me to fill you in . . . It's a hair salon that strictly does Blowouts, No cuts, No color. The decor is very chic and modern adorned with Old Hollywood Starlet Images.  I love that they play "chick flicks" on sleek plasma screens in front of every hair station and serve (FREE!) Mimosas.  It truly is the perfect way to pamper yourself.  The staff goes out of their way to make you feel comfortable. The best part is it's only $35 no matter how short or long your hair is!  Needless to say The Drybar has become my go to place when I have a special event to attend.
The Drybar's Menu options are endless, among their most popular are "The Manhattan" which is a sleek and smooth blowout, "The Mai Tai" is a messy and beachy blowout, "Southern Comfort" is big hair with lots of volume, but my favorite is definitely "The Cosmopolitan" which consists of lots of loose curls. What more could a girl ask for?


4 sweet notes:

Christina Raimondi said...

Aww my stylist used to work at dry bar! Never knew it looked so lovely. She worked at the one in studio city! Love the hair as always. Did you go a more orangier red. I'm obsessed with hair so I gotta ask! Love it!

Rosie said...

Thanks Christina! My stylist hasn't changed the formula but you know how it is with red, it washes out and changes color every single week. This is actually 4 weeks after my last color appointment so that's why it's a bit faded and orangy.

Andee Layne said...

my favorite spot ;) and Rosie your hair ammmmmazing!

Rosie said...

Awee shucks Andee! Seriously flattered to hear a compliment from you, your blog is one of my favorites and you are gorgeous!!!

Post a Comment