Trick-or-Treat !

It's my most favorite time of the year, HALLOWEEN WEEKEND!!! This year, Halloween is especially exciting because I'm running the LA Rock-n-Roll Half Marathon on Sunday! Yup, 13.1 miles of pure glory. As mentioned before here fashion and running are my passions so to say that I'm excited for this weekend and all the events that I'm partaking in, well that would be an under-statement.
Saturday will be spent with the family, George and I are in charge of desserts and I'm completey inspired by the BLACK AND WHITE color scheme used for the dessert tables in the images below.  Let the baking, trick-or-treating, and in my case, running, BEGIN!  So  ladies, what are your Halloween plans? Do any of you consider Halloween to be the best Holiday like I do? I'd love to hear your thoughts!

0 sweet notes:

Post a Comment