In honor of...

Mother's Day is only a couple days away and I'm in complete panic mode trying to
figure out how to honor my mother, a woman who has everything yet deserves so
much more.  My mother is truly an amazing woman, one from whom I inherited an
obsession for pretty shoes and girlish details.  In honor of Mother's Day I'd like to give
credit to the mother's of these uber chic little darlings, who without a doubt must have
the most stylish mommies ever . . .

    Images via Tumblr . . .

by the way I could just die over the last image of the little girl in the trenchcoat

3 sweet notes:

Dearest Lou said...

i love these pictures<3

Julie Khuu | Haute Khuuture said...

wow what stylish little rugrats! I'm sure they take after equally stylish mamas too! That last shot is priceless....so so cute! Thanks for sharing, happy hump day!

xo-Julie

Haute Khuuture Blog

Unknown said...

Aw, what a cute post...each of them is cuter (and more stylish) than the next! Thanks for sharing.
C

Post a Comment