Hot Weather Hair . . . THE PONYTAIL

     Sunny days have arrived which means the blistering heat will soon follow. I love warm weather! What I don't love however is the reaction my hair has to it, which is why you'll most likely see me wearing my hair up in a ponytail on HOT summer days (especially now that it's finally grown out halfway down my back). I find that people have the pre-conceived idea that ponytails aren't sophisticated and are only cute on young girls. . . I completely disagree, I think it's a great way to showcase a great pair of earrings or a chunky statement necklace. Take a look at some looks that I've recently been inspired by and two of my favorite go-to ponytail looks for Spring and Summer.


      
Images 1,3,4 and 5 via In Style Images 2 & 6 my own

3 sweet notes:

Rhiannon Bosse said...

Girl! Sotp being so gorgeous!!! Look at you :) xo

Unknown said...

ponytails are a great alternative to sweaty necks & backs for those of us with long thick hair. i'll have to use these for inspiration this summ! <3 EverRubyGirl.blogspot.com

Andee Layne said...

Such a cute look on you xo

Post a Comment