Grey Skies...


The weekend forecast in Southern California has started off with grey skies and
scattered showers, which I love because it's a rarity. They grey skies couldn't have
come at a better time, I have been on the hunt for the perfect grey nail polish and I've
found it.  You Don't Know Jacques by OPI is the exact shade of grey I have been looking
for, I wanted a dark grey for my manicure line-up to alternate between the usual dark
garnet, garnet red or black I usually wear. I love how OPI has super creative and
playful names for their polishes. Have a great weekend ladies...and if you live in
Southern California I hope you're enjoying the rain as much as I am.

                                             
             

7 sweet notes:

Andee Layne said...

can you believe the hail we had tonight?! And that is one of my all time favorite colors ;)

Dearest Lou said...

yeah the weather has been crappy here in utah too! i really like what you did with your nails such a great color!
xo

christine donee said...

ooo I love that! (though I'm super happy it was so nice this weekend)

Rhiannon Bosse said...

I have a girlfriend who used to have a blog by this nail polish's name :) It's such a pretty colour!

Alia said...

nice colour)

http://alia-sweet.blogspot.com/

Mandy said...

Okay, you are stunning. I can't wait to catch up on the rest of your blog I have missed. Thanks for finding mine!

Rosie said...

@Mandy...Thank you so much for your sweet comment, I love your blog so your words mean a lot :)

Post a Comment