First Day of Spring...

Dear Spring,

     It's been far too long since our last encounter, I patiently waited for the breezy
yet warm days you always bring along with you.  I have so much to share with
you, flirty lacefrocks in shades of pale pink and warm nudes, cream silky tops
paired with espadrille wedges.  I know you like to keep things interesting by also
bringing with you the ocassional rainy day, which I welcome with joy because
there's nothing better than falling asleep to the sound of raindrops on the rooftop.  

Welcome back!  Rosie                               
                                           
                                Spring Wardrobe Lusts . . .



4 sweet notes:

Ashley said...

we definitely share a love for olivia palermo!! and i'm loving that necklace!

Rhiannon Bosse said...

So much fabulous colour!! I love.

FRANKIE HEARTS FASHION said...

I would take any and all of these looks please! Amazing! xo

Sassy said...

Love spring :)
If you like my blog, follow me. I'll follow you too :D.
Alla moda e con stile

Post a Comment