NYE Inspiration...

      New Year, New Beginnings...just like every other fashionista out there I can't help but want to start the new year off right by looking fabulous on NYE.  My boyfriend and I for the most part always go out to a nice dinner and then come back to his place and enjoy a cozy night in watching a movie and wait for the countdown.  Nevertheless, we always get dressed up for the evening even though we know we'll end up spending the rest of the evening cozied up inside.  Here are some looks that are on my inspiration board for my NYE outfit this year...






And of course the crucial element of any outfit...THE SHOES, I am in love with these Sam Edelman Nivan T-Strap Platforms...




    All of these items can be found at shopnastygal.com for under $100!!!

0 sweet notes:

Post a Comment