Best Moments of 2010...

As 2010 comes to a close I wanted to take a moment to share some of my most memorable moments this year.  Blogging has been such a therapeutic experience...I've used this forum to share and express my love for the art of fashion.  I look forward not only to writing and posting more often but reading all of your entries as well. 

I have to say that being a chaperone for "The Prom" (for the High School my fiancee works at) was a lot more enjoyable than I thought it would be.







Wishing you all health and happiness for the New Year...♥ Rosie!

3 sweet notes:

Ashley said...

you are stunning in these pics! thanks for the sweet note - you'll have to keep us posted on your running progress! :)

A minute to spare said...

i love your pixs!!

Ashley Hasty said...

Hi!!
My name is Ashley and I'm the author behind the blog A Hasty Life. I just started a new fashion series widely known as the 30 for 30 challenge. I chose 30 articles of clothing to wear for 30 days. I would love for you to stop by my blog and check it out!!

Your fellow Rosebud,

<3 Ashley
www.ahastylife.com

Post a Comment