It's the most wonderful time of the year . . .

My most favorite holiday is Halloween! I think that Seinfeld put it perfectly when he said ... "So the first time you hear the concept of Halloween when you're a kid your brain can't even process the information. Who's giving out candy? Everyone that we know is just giving out free candy? Are you kidding me?
When is this happening?"

 My favorite part of Halloween costumes is the makeup. I love, love, love experimenting
with different looks and adding a bit of edge to my costume. Here are some looks I'm loving . . . 
The Sugar Skull look has been extremely popular for the last couple of years. I love this take on it. 
 Princess Jasmine, such a gorgeous look. Those eyes!!!
 This look is so unique. It's edgy yet pretty at the same time. 
 The always classic Audrey Hepuburn. Makeup artist Lisa Eldridge nailed it! 
 I've been seeing Pop Art Makeup everywhere lately. 
Love how this look (if done right) has a 3 dimensional effect. 
If you're someone who doesn't quite have the skills or technique to venture out into 
the more edgy looks, this cat look is right up your alley. Simple, adorable and quick! 

Can't wait to start the Halloween festivities this weekend!

0 sweet notes:

Post a Comment