Weekend Getaway . . .

Happy Friday! I hope you all have an exciting 3 day weekend coming up. I'm going on a short weekend getaway with friends. I thought it would be fun to share what I'm packing. Even though I just came back to work this week after a 3 week Christmas vacation I am looking forward to the long weekend.
I got my Chambray Shirt here.

I had been lusting after the JCrew Downtown Field Jacket for about a year, I waited and finally purchased it during Black Friday weekend, scored 30% off, can't beat that! I have been living in it.

 I love love love these Sole Society studded pumps, they're a replica of the Valentino Rockstud Kitten Heels which retail $895. My Sole Society Margie Pump look-a-likes were only $49.95.

I've been keeping my accesories pretty simple lately. I love my F21 Chain Link Necklace, it's such a versatile piece that's easy to pair with endless options.

My Kate Spade handbag is a must for short trips, it's light yet roomy enough for all my essentials.

1 sweet notes:

Anonymous said...

I have read several just right stuff here.
Certainly value bookmarking for revisiting. I wonder how so much effort you put to make one of
these fantastic informative site.
Visit my web blog online slots for real money

Post a Comment