Gift Guide . . . For the Boys!

Quite possibly some of the most difficult gifts to select are those that are meant for the boys! Brother, dad, boyfriend . . . I'm always at a loss as to what would make the perfect gift for them. Most Every time I ask what's on their wishlist I get the same answer "You don't have to get me anything" or "whatever you get me will be just fine." That's why I coarsed George into a being guest editor on today's Gift Guide Series which is solely dedicated to the boys in our lives. Take it away George . . .

 *One thing that's on every guys wishlist (even if he doesn't admit it) is a "nice watch". Nice doesn't have to break the bank, there are plenty of watches to chose from that are under $100.  I have the exact Timex watch pictured below in both black and brown (both under $75)
 *Acessories are always appreciated: Ties, shoe cleaning kit (for leather shoes),
a shaving kit (one that doesn't pull your hair)
Clockwise: Zara faux leather hoodie jacket, Timex "Easy Reader" watch, Personalized shaving kit (similar), Sweater Pup cookie jar (for a personal touch fill it up with his favorite homemade cookies), Faux Grass charging station (he'll love that it hides messy cords)
*Striped Tie, Ted Baker London "Malcolm" Wallet
*For the athletic male I would suggest any of the following: iPod, workout apparel, athletic gear.
 *Click on descriptions for direct links*

We hope this helps you ladies pick out a fun and unique present for your loved ones. Happy Shopping!

0 sweet notes:

Post a Comment