Pearls and Skulls and Spikes Oh My!


I am so very excited to share these lovely jewelry pieces from Etsy Shop Lilacs In The Sun.
All the pieces are handmade and unique in their own way. I love the fact that both necklaces pictured below are dainty enough to wear layered. When I saw the two pieces next to one another I immediately thought that the juxtaposition of the delicate pearls and the edgy skull would look perfect layered together.
I received so many compliments when wearing the two pieces layered.
I recently placed an order for this Silver Skull Bangle and can't wait to add it to my arm candy line up.

Image via Lilacs In The Sun    
You can take a look at all of these lovely pieces here.
Make sure to make your way on over to Etsy Shop Lilacs In The Sun
to take a look at the lovely selection that Michelle offers.
She truly is a dream to work with, she replies quickly to all e-mails and
goes out of her way to make the whole process run smoothly.

0 sweet notes:

Post a Comment