Gloomy Day Snapshots . . .

So this is definitely not an "Outfit of the Day" post . . . Since there isn't a photograph of my entire outfit I'd say it's more of a "Look of the Day" post.  It's been a gloomy day in Southern California, the gray skies inspired me to pull out my gray skinny corduroys (Urban Outfitters) which I paired with my favorite platform wedges (Nordstrom) FYI they're 5 inches tall, insane I know! I absolutely love the delicate bow detail in the back.  The Statement Necklace is by "Aqua" (Bloomingdales) I love the powder blue stones in it. You can't see much of my top but just in case you're wondering it's a long sleeve tunic (Zara).  The forecast calls for rain tomorrow which I'm very excited about, it's the perfect way to spend a Friday night snuggled up with your loved one and a cup of coffee.

1 sweet notes:

alicia said...

pretty girl!

Post a Comment