Arm Party and you're Inivited . . .

If you're not familiar with the term "Arm Party" allow me to fill you in.  "Arm Party" refers to the bracelet craze Leandra Medine (aka The Man Repeller) started, through the lens of an instagram hashtag. The "Arm Party" trend truly has no rules, some girls like to mix metals others (i.e. myself) prefer to stick with one metal and add complimentary colors.  For example (as seen on the first image) gold metals with touches of cognac and tan is my idea of perfection.  I'm sure you're all familiar with Leandra's witty and insanely popular blog "The Man Repeller" if not, please do yourself a favor and head on over immediately. Not only is Leandra insanely creative and stylish, she is absolutely hilarious. I always find myself laughing out loud as I'm reading her posts. So ladies, what do you think of this craze? Have you thrown an "Arm Party" of your own yet?

0 sweet notes:

Post a Comment