Sunny Disposition . . .

When it comes to my wardrobe and fashion in general I find myself being inspired by all things vintage . . . specifically the 1960's. There truly has never been a time that eluded such classic and impecable taste as the 60's era. Nothing was fussy or over the top, everything was timeless. My heart skips a beat just thinking about it . I think of my personal style as being femininine and classic however when it comes to certain accesories i.e sunglasses and watches, I love bold and masculine pieces. While looking at my small yet cherished collection of sunglasses recently I realized that the few that I do own are uni-sex pieces-translation-they're a little bit more bold and masculine than my classic feminine style and to be quite honest I love that. I love the way bold acessories can completely transform an entire look. So ladies, what's your take on bold masculine accesories? Do you incorporate any into your own wardrobe? I'd love to hear your thoughts on this one. On a side note I decided to invest in a bold pair of prescription glasses in attempts to give my eyes some much needed rest from contact lenses every now and then. My prescription frames are by D&G and I luuuuv them, they have that geek chic look I was searching for.

3 sweet notes:

Katie said...

What a great collection of glasses! xo

FRANKIE HEARTS FASHION said...

love your rx frames! xo

Elle Sees said...

The ray ban and avaiators are my favess. I mentioned both today in my outfit post, oddly enough!

Post a Comment