Fall Must Haves Part 1 . . .

Here we go . . . this is Part 1 of a 5 part series of my Top 5 Fall Must Haves.
The Bow Blouse has easily become one of my most sought after pieces for Fall. I love the femininity, softness and charm it instantly adds to any outfit. I also love that it's such a great transitional piece, you can pair it with a sleek pencil skirt for work and then switch it up by pairing it with skinny/wide leg jeans and pumps for a night look. I recently purchased 2 bow blouses that I'm itching to wear once the weather cools down. I'm definitely planning to expand my bow blouse collection and pictured below are some of the contenders I've been eyeing and lusting over . . .

1. Rachel Zoe Collection
2. Nordstrom
3. Rachel Zoe Collection
4. Diane Von Furstenberg
5. Alice + Olivia
6. Parker
7. BCBG Max Azria

3 sweet notes:

MJ said...

Great picks! I love that leopard blouse- so chic.

stylebymj.blogspot.com

Guadalupe Ochoa said...

you nailed it rosie! a feature of these shirts were shown on the People Stylewatch Editon Magazine...great research!

FRANKIE HEARTS FASHION said...

adore them all! The Parker and RZ Leopard are my faves!

Post a Comment