Glam Eyes . . .

On Saturday night I celebrated a girls night out with my closest girlfriends . . . I opted for a soft smoky eye and sun kissed dewy skin.  My go to cosmetic line for eye products is MAC, I love the fact that it lasts all night long without smuding. I thought it would be fun to add some subtle lashes finished  off with zoom mascara.  Since it's been unseasonably cool and overcast this entire month in Southern California I was able to get away with wearing a bold look without feeling as though my make-up would melt or get ruined by the blistering heat.
 All products I used are by MAC
Eyeshadow: shroom, dazzlelight, print, and corduroy
Eyeliner: blacktrack fluidline, boot black liquid liner Mascara: zoom black
Skin: mineralize satin finish foundation, mineralize bronzer medium deep, margin blush
Lips: lustering lipstick


4 sweet notes:

Unknown said...

awesome liner job girl..I am great w shadows but have a tough time w liner...just can't keep the hand that steady...makeup artist..I will NEVER be, lol.
C

TheeFknGoddess said...

You are soooo pretty! :D

And I love your hair! xx

Unknown said...

thanks for stopping by my blog! you are gorgeous!

http://thelittlebrunettemermaid.blogspot.com/

A minute to spare said...

So bummed I wasn't there that night..but from what I see I love your makeup..did u take more pictures of your outfit or the dinner??

Post a Comment