Black Swan...


I patiently awaited for the opening day of Darren Aronofsky's thriller, Black Swan.  It's as if Mr. Aronofsky was reading my mind because he cast two of my favorite actresses in it, Natalie Portman and Mila Kunis.  Words alone cannot express how much grace and poise these girls posses even under the microscopic lens of the paparazzi.  Needless to say, but I will, that both Natalie and Mila are gorgeous but what sets them apart from the pack is their witty and charming personalities.  I am indulging in the latest issue of Nylon wich features Mila on it's December issue. I finally had the chance to watch Black Swan last week and I absolutely loved it.  I'd hate to ruin it for anyone who hasn't seen it so all I'll say is...if you can brave the Holiday crowds and make it to the theater, this movie is well worth it.  Both Natalie and Mila delivered award winning performances.


0 sweet notes:

Post a Comment